Ready to do some riding?
You MUST pre-sign for all open track sessions. There will be no walk ups permitted on site. No Exceptions.
You MUST have both a 2021 Cochrane BMX membership and ABA riding license.
You can sign up for ONE session per night.
- We wil require volunteers for each open track session. Please come prepared to volunteer as a track flagger, stager, gate operator, or first aid kit holder.
- Please remember it is important you stay home if you (or anyone in your household) isnt feeling well or has any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not arrive early or stay after your session. It is important you arrive ready to ride, and pack up as soon as your session is over in order to follow maximum group restrictions.
- Please do NOT share any supplies, gear or equipment.
- ONE parent/adult per family may accompany riders to the track. Non-riders MUST stay 2m away from anyone outside of their household and be prepared to mask if necessary.
- 2 meter distancing MUST be adhered to by all riders, volunteers, and spectators.
- Please read the COVID Risk Mitigation Plan for Cochrane BMX https://www.cochranebmx.com/about-339245.html
Please add ONE rider's name per sign up