2018 Summer Camp
2018 Summer Camp registration is open!
- Camp begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. Before Camp care opens at 7:00 a.m. and After Camp care is available until 5:30 p.m.
- The daily fee for each day of camp for pre-school children is $35 per child. ($40 per child after May 31, 2018.)
- The daily fee for each day of camp for children entering in grades 1-3 is $30 per child. ($35 per child after May 31, 2018.)
- The daily fee for each day of camp for children entering in grades 4-8 is $25 per child. ($30 per child after May 31, 2018.)
- Children are welcome to arrive at 7:00 a.m. for an additional fee of $5 per day and/or stay until closing at 5:30 p.m. for an additional fee of $5 per day.
- Field Trip fees are additional, and are not included in your daily rate. Our goal is to minimize field trip fees to $20 per week or less. Field Trip fees are assessed weekly based on registered days.
- Summer Camp tuition will be invoiced on June 11th, based on all registered days as indicated by your selected days on Sign-Up Genius. Before and After Camp Care charges will be invoiced on June 11th for each registered day and will be adjusted throughout the summer based on actual usage.
- Summer Camp schedules must be entered on Sign-Up Genius and you must commit to your selected days for the entire summer, whether or not your child attends. Payment for each week is expected on the first day of each camp week. The last day to make changes to summer schedules is June 10th. Scheduling changes/cancellations throughout the summer will not be credited unless a termination of care notice is provided with a minimum of a 30 day notice. Please select your summer schedule carefully prior to registration.
- The anticipated last day of school is June 22nd. Both Strafford School and Strafford KinderCampus will have a half day of school on June 22nd. Summer camp will begin on Monday, June 25th.
- We are closed the week of July 2nd. Registrations will not be accepted this week.
- The last week of August may change based on the first day of school. The Strafford School Board has not yet approved the 2018-2019 calendar. The proposed start date is Monday, August 27th. Should that day be approved as the first day of school, we will be closed on Friday August 24th to transition back to Pre-K.
- The procedure to notify families should severe weather or other conditions prevent the program from operating as scheduled will be announced on WMUR and via e-mail. If it becomes necessary to close early, we will contact you or an emergency contact person listed on the Enrollment Form, and it will be your responsibility to arrange for your child’s early pick up.
- Invoices/receipts are e-mailed out monthly. The entire summer's tuition will be applied on your June invoice. Modifications will be made as needed. A 2018 year-end statement will be e-mailed out prior to January 31, 2019. Additional receipts are available upon request.
- Automated Payments are optional. Weekly tuition payments, including State Scholarship Family Cost Share payments, may be charged to your authorized account weekly or as requested. Payments are non-refundable and may not be applied toward the following week. All payments will post directly to your Family Account. There is a 3% processing fee for credit cards and a 1% fee for checks. These fees are charged by the payment processing center and will be indicated on your receipt. Submission of this Registration Form authorizes Strafford KinderCampus to charge your weekly tuition to your specified account each week. Please contact the office to provide your billing information should you opt to utilize this service.
- Any camp week payment not received or which fails to process will be considered delinquent if not paid within 7 days. All related bank fees will be added to your account. A late payment fee of 10% of the total amount due will be added to your account weekly and enrollment will be suspended until the past due balance is paid in full. Civil action will be taken when accounts are more than 30 days past due. All legal fees incurred will be added to your account.
- Notice of termination of care must be given in writing, in paper form, within 30 days of the anticipated last day of care. Notice of termination is not required at the end of summer if your camper completes all scheduled summer camp days.
- All correspondence must be made through the office by calling (603) 905-9754 or e-mailing [email protected] Parent-teacher conference appointments may be made by calling the office. Teachers are not permitted to communicate directly with parents on their personal cell phones.
- Any arrangement/employment between families and staff of this center (i.e., babysitting), outside of the programs and services offered by this center, is an individual endeavor and private matter not connected to or sanctioned by this center. Privately arranged services may not be discussed at the center or during staff work hours. This center shall remain harmless from any such arrangement or liability.
- Photos may be taken of the children at the center for use within the center or on our website, on social media, and/or newsletters. Submission of this form authorizes the use and reproduction of photographs of your child in conjunction with the program.
I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to read and familiarize myself with policies and procedures outlined in the Family Handbook, which is available for viewing at http://straffordkindercampus.weebly.com/family-handbook.html, and agree to abide by them. I understand that the information contained in the Family Handbook may be subject to change, and I will be notified via the monthly Newsletter of any changes.
I understand that it is my responsibility to go directly to the Director with any questions I may have regarding the policies and procedures of Strafford KinderCampus.
Submission of this registration form serves as your signed contract.