Please use this link to register for cycling. Please be reminded of our guidelines regarding social distancing, group size and sanitization. Attached is a copy of our reopening guidelines and the screening questionnaire that will be used. Please be reminded that there is NO transportation offered at this time, so please ensure that you have arranged yours prior to registration. You will receive a confirmation email with details the day before. In order to allow us to increase the number of people we may serve, there will be TWO time slots (8:30AM - 10:30AM and 9:00AM - 11:00AM). You will be assigned a time slot once all registrations are received based on equipment needs and this information will be included in your confirmation email.
Please see below for some important notes:
- Each time slot will be limited to a MAXIMUM of 10 people (to include participants, staff and instructors/coaches). There will be NO exception to this! In order to allow us to maximize the number of participants we are able to serve, only required caregivers may be in attendance. For example, a caregiver is welcome to drop you off and wait in the car for you, but if they are not needed for personal care while you are in attendance they will not be able to be in our group and counted in our maximum number of 10 people.
- Registration is REQUIRED. We will not be able to accommodate any walk-up participants.
- All staff and instructors/coaches will be REQUIRED to wear masks. Under the just passed Mandatory Masking policy for the city of Jacksonville, participants will be REQUIRED to wear a mask during instances when social distancing is not possible. Examples include: during COVID screening and check in, transferring to and from equipment, personal coaching, placing a golf ball, getting fitted and equipped with fishing equipment, etc. This is not a comprehensive list, but examples of things that will require participant masking. The mask will not be required when you are social distanced. Masks must be provided by the participant. Each participant must provide their own mask, and if you arrive to an event without one, we will NOT be able to serve you. There will be no exceptions to this guideline, so please make sure you are prepared.
- There will be a 15 minute “check in” time prior to each event, during which time you are welcome to arrive to be screened. In addition, we will require participants to exit the area when they are done.
- All participants will be screened using the guidelines provided by the CDC as well as temperature checked as they arrive at each activity. The screening questions will be included in each activity registration so you know what you will be asked. Please note that a YES response to any question will result in an inability to participate, and while we know you are anxious to get back at it, please be honest and truthful when answering the questionnaire.
- If you have been sick, you will need to provide a doctor’s note prior to returning to programming to ensure that a medical professional reviewed your symptoms and determined if a COVID test was necessary.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, you will need to have 2 negative tests before returning to activities and paperwork must be presented upon your return.
- If you live with someone who has tested positive for COVID, you will need to quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to programming.
- Social distancing must be followed by all participants, staff and coaches/instructors. We ask that everyone be aware of your surroundings. We will have visual reminders to help you stay safe.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands (sanitizer will be provided) prior to participating in each activity.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
8:30am - 11:00am EDT
Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail, 1225 Halsema Rd. N., Jacksonville, FL 32220
|| Brooks Rehabilitation Adaptive Sports and Recreation