Please use this link to register for cycling. Please be reminded of our guidelines regarding social distancing, group size and sanitization. Attached is a copy of our reopening guidelines and the screening flyer that we ask that you use to self screen. You will receive a confirmation email with details the day before. In order to allow us to increase the number of people we may serve, there will be TWO time slots (8:30AM - 10:30AM and 9:00AM - 11:00AM). You will be assigned a time slot once all registrations are received based on equipment needs and this information will be included in your confirmation email.
We are currently offering very limited transportation. If you require transportation, please make a note in the comment section. Please know that a request does NOT guarantee transportation. We will do our best to accommodate as many requests as we are able, but cannot guarantee it.
Please see below for some important notes:
- Each activity will be limited to a MAXIMUM of 10 people per group (to include participants, staff and instructors/coaches). In order to allow us to maximize the number of participants we are able to serve, only required caregivers may be in attendance. For example, a caregiver is welcome to drop you off and wait in the car for you, but if they are not needed for personal care while you are in attendance they will not be able to be in our group.
- Registration is REQUIRED. We will not be able to accommodate any walk-up participants. All staff and instructors/coaches will be REQUIRED to wear procedural masks and face shield/goggles/safety glasses when unable to socially distance 6 feet. Participants will be REQUIRED to wear a mask during instances when social distancing is not possible. Examples include: during check in, transferring to and from equipment, personal coaching, placing a golf ball, getting fitted and equipped with fishing equipment, etc. This is not a comprehensive list, but examples of things that will require participant masking. The mask will not be required when you are social distanced. Masks must be provided by the participant and if you arrive to an event without one, we will NOT be able to serve you. There will be no exceptions to this guideline, so please make sure you are prepared. ALL masks worn by staff and participants MUST cover the nose and chin completely.
- There will be a 15 minute "check in" time prior to each event.
- Participants are asked to "self screen" using the guidelines provided by the CDC. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed, we ask that you refrain from attending until sich time that they have passed. On-site screening and temperature checks will no longer take place. (See screening flyer attached.)
- You must present a doctor's note upon your return to programming if:
- You have exhibited any of the symptoms listed on the COVID questionnaire
- You have tested positive for COVID
- You must quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to programming if you live with someone who has tested positive for COVID (from date symptoms first appeared) or you have been in close contact with someone within the past 10 days at less than 6 feet of distance who is suspected of having or has tested positive for COVID (from date symptoms first appeared) UNLESS:
- You are fully vaccinated and two or more weeks have passed since you received the second dose in a two dose series, or two or more weeks have passed since you received one dose of a single dose vaccine
- You have remained asymptomatic since the COVID-19 exposure
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be followed by all participants, staff and coaches/instructors. We ask that everyone be aware of your surroundings. We will have visual reminders to help you stay safe.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands (sanitizer will be provided) prior to participating in each activity.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- During activities that require shared equipment (rugby balls, basketballs, etc.), hand sanitizing will be required before and after, and participants must be mindful NOT to touch their face. Participation in any activity that is unable to maintain the required social distancing of 6 feet will necessitate wearing of face masks. Those masks must be provided by the participant and are REQUIRED during those activities.
- At this time we will be offering very limited transportation. Masks will be required while riding the bus.
8:30am - 11:00am EDT
Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail, 1225 Halsema Rd. N., Jacksonville, FL 32220
|| Brooks Rehabilitation Adaptive Sports and Recreation