Food & Worship
Join us for a meatless soup potluck followed by Stations of the Cross and Mass.
When: February 19th and March 19th
Where: Sag Hall
Time: Soup at 5:30, Stations at 6:20, and Mass at 7:00pm
Stations will be upstairs in the Hall followed by the Mass on closed circuit.
- Pick the date - Feb 19 and/or Mar 19
- In the box for your preferred date, click the Sign-up box across from Who's Coming
- Click the Sign-up box next to the food item you'd like to bring
- Click "Submit and Sign up" at the bottom of your screen
- Select the number of attendees from your family (please don't count children 2 or under)
- In the Comment box, indicate details about the dish you'll be bringing.
- Click Sign up Now
Note: Please drop potluck items off in the basement by 5:15 for set-up.
Contact Linda Cozzi at 708-670-2127 to volunteer for set-up or clean-up.
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!
||St. James Admin