Cafeteria Volunteers 2018-2019
Welcome MBS Cafeteria Volunteers!
Thank you for volunteering to serve in the MBS cafeteria. My name is Allison Toups and I will the committee chairperson for cafeteria volunteers this year. The cafeteria is a busy place and depends on the volunteers to help lunchtime run smoothy. Our goal is to have 2 volunteers each day. Our volunteers must be and MBS parent or adult family member. Your cafeteria volunteer hours count toward the 30 time and talent hours required per family. You will enjoy the children's smiling faces, and MBS appreciates you bunches - for helping with the lunches!!
CHILD PROTECTION CERTIFICATION MUST BE COMPLETED TO VOLUNTEER
Directions for child protection certification can be found on the MBS website.
Reminders for Cafeteria Volunteers
1. Please do not bring siblings.
2. Closed toe, non-skid shoes are highly recommended.
3. Sign in at school front office and obtain "Visitor" badge
4. Arrive at Cafeteria for 10:15 am & check in with Ms. Ebony (Cafeteria Manager) for instructions and review of hygiene regulations
5. Wear hair net (provided in cafeteria) or cap/visor (bring your own) with hair pulled up off of shoulders
6. Wear apron (bring your own or use disposable plastic aprons provided in cafeteria)
7. Wash hands & put on gloves (provided in cafeteria)
If for some reason you are unable to fulfill a sign up, please try to find a replacement, and/or notify Allison Toups 225-620-2770, or [email protected]
|| Allison Toups