Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we can't serve at the Grassroots Day Resource Center (DRC) or even assemble at Glen Mar to prepare a meal. So, working with a list from the DRC, we will deliver ingredients for a Thanksgiving meal to DRC friends who have recently found housing in the Long Reach and Clary's Forest villages.
- RSVP if you can take one of the housholds (full address & phone # will be provided after you do)
- Take two (2) slots if you can cover a couple or take one (1) to share -- and coordinate -- with another volunteer.
- All deliveries should be completed Sat., Nov. 21 or Sun., Nov. 22
- If you RSVP but later find out you can't fulfill your commitment, please contact Suzanne @ 410.750.8802 three (3) days in advance. Otherwise, please recruit a replacement.
- Applesauce -1 can
- Green beans -1 can
- Corn -1 can
- Stuffing -1 box (Stovetop or other easy to make brand)
- Biscuit or roll mix -1 box (or just buy/make some)
- Turkey gravy -2 or 3 packets of dry mix
- Cranberry sauce -1 can
- Mashed potatoes -1 small box
- Pie crust mix -1 box (or just make/buy one yourself)
- Pumpkin pie filling -1 can (same as above)
- Coffee -1 small can or 1 small jar instant
- Iced tea -1 box of instant individual packs
- Decorated paper napkins - packet of 8 if available
- Gift card to a local grocery story to buy a fresh protein:
- $15.00 (single person), $20.00 (couple), 25.00 (family)