Cocoa Beach Uncorked 2019
Cocoa Beach Uncorked to launch on Florida’s Space Coast on April 27-28, 2019! Friendly, enthusiastic event volunteers are needed to assist with a variety of activities including set-up, check-in, Will Call, VIP tent, chef demonstration, national brand ambassadors, and ticket sales. Cocoa Beach Uncorked volunteers have an incredible time meeting new people, enjoying the beautiful beachfront environment, and learning about new products and cooking trends. It’s also a great way to get real-world experience in event planning and management.
Volunteers will receive:
- An official Cocoa Beach Uncorked volunteer t-shirt
- Designated parking at a secure lot with shuttled transportation to the event
- The opportunity to enter the Grand Tasting Tent to sample the products (food only, no alcohol will be served to volunteers)
- Volunteers must be 21 or older with valid ID and must sign a volunteer waiver.
- You will be assigned based upon availability.
- Please email [email protected] a valid form of ID.
- Please click the link provided to electronically sign the volunteer waiver
- Most volunteer positions do require standing and/or mobility on the beach.
- Please do not volunteer if you have had an arrest or require court-ordered community service hours.
- Registrants understand that this is an unpaid volunteer position
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
|| Cocoa Beach Uncorked