Silveridge Pickleball Members
Do not participate if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
The Silveridge Pickleball Club (Club) asks that you review the Silveridge Pickleball Club COVID-19 Safe Pickleball Plan to ensure you understand what is required of you in order to play on the Silveridge RV Park pickleball courts – whether you join the Club or not.
Arrange Own Game: for club members only. Use this page to book a court to play with other players – maximum of 6 players per court. If a player doesn’t register, they must give up the court to someone who has a reservation.
Mixed Doubles: consists of one male and one female on each team. You partner with the same person all evening but play different couples each game. Players must register on this page to play. For Quantity, select "1" because you're registering 1 team. Include the name of your partner in the comments box when you sign up your team.
Trusted Circle: If COVID-19 continues to be a concern for you, you might consider forming a small group (2-10) of players, i.e. a "trusted circle", composed of others who share your position about social distancing and virus protection practices on and off the court. Then, whenever you play, you always partner with someone from your trusted circle.
Signing Up for Arrange Own Game - Book a Court:
- Only one individual need reserve a court. This individual becomes the “reserving member”.
- The reserving member must maintain a record of their other players.
- A reserving member can book a court on behalf of 2 to 6 players maximum.
- A reserving member cannot book two courts during the same play time.
- A reserving member and members of the group cannot make back-to-back reservations (i.e. for two consecutive time slots) unless a court is still unreserved an hour prior to play. This allows all members a chance to book a court and play.
- Time slots will be displayed up to 7 days in advance. Subject to change at any time.
- The reserving member shall be responsible for their group and ensure the Silveridge Pickleball Club COVID-19 Safe Pickleball Plan is adhered on their court.
- Only the reserving member will be able to cancel the reservation or make changes.
- If your circumstances change and you won’t be able to utilize your reservation, please promptly cancel your time slot in order to free up the space for others!
- Book privileges may be temporarily suspended for repeated 'no-shows' or misuse of the rules.
Review the available court times below and click the "Sign Up" box and then don’t forget to also click the “Submit and Sign Up” button at the bottom of your screen to reserve a court.
If you encounter difficulty, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
||Silveridge Pickleball Club