Silveridge Pickleball Members
Do not participate if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
The Silveridge Pickleball Club (Club) asks that you review the Silveridge Pickleball Club COVID-19 Safe Pickleball Plan to ensure you understand what is required of you in order to play on the Silveridge RV Park pickleball courts – whether you join the Club or not.
Register to Play: players MUST use SignUpGenius to book a court and play on the Silveridge RV Park pickleball courts for all sessions except round robin play and Club All Play. This requirement applies to members and non-members of the Club, which is essential to ensure social distancing is followed and avoiding larger congregations of players.
At this time outside groups cannot play pickleball at Silveridge per Park rules.
Open Play: for pickleball players who are not Club members. Club members are also welcome to reserve court time during open play sessions. If a player doesn’t register, they must give up the court to someone who has a reservation.
Court Reservation (CR): a court reservation can be used by 2 people who want to play as singles on 1 court. The individual reserving the court must keep a record of the first and last name of the other players on their court for contact tracing purposes.
Doubles Play: Silveridge Pickleball Club (Club) strongly recommends you establish a small group (2-10) of players, i.e. a “trusted circle”, who you believe are adhering to responsible social distancing and virus protection practices on and off the court. Then, whenever you play, you always partner with someone from your trusted circle. You may play against opponents outside your trusted circle if you wish. However, the Club recommends that you don’t partner with players outside your trusted circle.
Not in a trusted circle yet? email your name and skill level to [email protected] and we will assist you in establishing your trusted circle.
Signing Up to Play - Book a Court:
- Only one individual need reserve a court. This individual becomes the “reserving member”.
- The reserving member must maintain a record (first and last name) of their other players.
- A reserving member can book a court on behalf of 2 to 6 players maximum.
- A reserving member cannot book two courts during the same play time.
- A reserving member and members of the group cannot make back-to-back reservations (i.e. for two consecutive time slots) unless a court is still unreserved an hour prior to play. This allows all members a chance to book a court and play.
- Time slots will be displayed up to 14 days in advance. Subject to change at any time.
- The reserving member shall be responsible for their group and ensure the Silveridge Pickleball Club COVID-19 Safe Pickleball Plan is adhered on their court.
- Only the reserving member will be able to cancel the reservation or make changes.
- If your circumstances change and you won’t be able to utilize your reservation, please promptly cancel your time slot in order to free up the space for others!
- Book privileges may be temporarily suspended for repeated 'no-shows' or misuse of the rules.
Review the available court times below and click the "Sign Up" box and then don’t forget to also click the “Submit and Sign Up” button at the bottom of your screen to reserve a court.
If you encounter difficulty, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
4:40pm - 6:00pm MST
||Silveridge Pickleball Club