Thank you for helping grow food for our neighbors in need!
Please review the dates and tasks and click on the button to sign up. Scroll down to see later dates. Sign up for as many slots as you want.
Registered volunteers will receive a confirmation email when they sign up and a reminder email 2 days before their scheduled workday. if a workday is cancelled, registered volunteers will be emailed no later than 5pm the previous day.
If you are unable to make your workshift, please try to find a replacement. Please do not come if you are sick or suspect exposure, even if you are registered.
Wear closed-toe shoes. Bring hoe, rake, shovel, pitchfork, hand trowel, etc. if you already own them.
Kneeling pads and rolling garden seats are available.
Building access remains limited but restrooms will be available.
Upon arrival, report to main garden to check in. (Turn right upon entering church campus.)
All volunteers must comply with our mandatory Covid-19 safety measures. These change over time in accordance with federal, state, and county guidelines and WFPC policy. Until further notice, please:
- Register in advance.
- Sign in and sign out of your work shift.
- Bring your own mask.
- Wear your mask when in close proximity to others.
- Wear your own work gloves.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Practice physical distancing: no hugs, no handshakes, work minimum 6 feet apart.
- Practice good hygiene: cough or sneeze into your elbow; do not touch your face; wash or sanitize hands before and after working in the garden.
- Notify Pam immediately if you become sick after working in the garden.
Contact Pam Schulze if you want to volunteer or have any questions, concerns, or suggestions ([email protected], 919-522-3146).
Dates and tasks are updated as needs change; please check back frequently!