Please click here to see descriptions of each camp.
Most camps run from 9:00am to 4:00pm every day.
All camps will be in-person and on our Helios campus, unless noted otherwise. If still relevant, all COVID19 safety measures will be enforced.
Prior to April 15: 100%refund
April 16-May 15: 50% refund
After May 16: No refunds
ACH online payment link will be emailed following completed registration
Financial aid may be available - email [email protected] for more information
After signing up for summer camps, complete the required enrollment form: Helios Summer Camp 2021 Enrollment Form.
1. Please meet at 9:00am (or at the designated start time for your camp, as some begin earlier). Camp ends at 4:00pm.
2. Please make sure you sign your child in and out with the camp teachers.
3. Your child needs to bring to camp each day:
- a healthy lunch and snack (nut free)
- a water bottle
- sunscreen (wear and bring)
- a light jacket
- sun hat (optional)
4. Make sure that you have completed the camp enrollment forms (linked above, and attached in your confirmation email), turned in to the camp teachers before you leave your child at camp on Monday.
5. If your child has any food allergies or special dietary needs, please indicate on the emergency forms so camp teachers can take that into consideration while planning cooking projects (all cooking will be nut free).
|| Helios School