The Cleveland ASCE chapter and the Cuyahoga County Public Library presents Ready, Set, Create! events to engage kids (grades 2-5), their families, librarians, and engineers in an informal learning environment with age-appropriate, technology-rich STEM learning experiences. All instruction and materials will be provided.
Volunteers should arrive by 10:30 am and sessions begin at 11. Approximately 20 kids are expected.
- Parma Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library, 6996 Power Blvd, Parma OH 44129
- September 28: Span-tastic Bridges; Building for Strength and Distance
- October 19: Designed to Survive; Building for Wind, Storms and Earthquakes
- November 16: Clean Up Our World; Water Pollution and Cleanup
- December 14: Power from Nature; Making Electricity