Carrboro HS Booster Club
The Booster Club is happy to bring back concessions to sports this year and we need volunteers to run the stand! Support Carrboro athletics, have a fun and team building experience, .....AND students can earn service learning hours while doing it! It is a WIN-WIN-WIN!
Important information for WINTER SPORTS:
1. An adult (parent or coach) must sign up as the point person for the team of volunteers. The adult is responsible for:
- Finding the required number of volunteers for that game.
- Acquire the SQUARE app on their phone in advance for credit card payments. (Takes only moments - we will send you a signup in advance.)
- Being present for the duration of the game.
- Adults are to handle the payment (cash/credit through SQUARE). Students can retrieve purchased items and give to the customers.
2. All instructions will be posted in the concession stand.
3. In order for students to receive Service Hours, they must have a LetServe account. Information regarding which "event" to use will be posted in the concession stand. Students can sign in/out on the clipboard in the concession stand. In addition, the point person must notify Scottie Hunsberger ([email protected]) which students (first and last name) worked the game so she can approve the hours of the students from that list.
4. Concessions for Basketball games will start near the end of the Men's JV game and run through the Women's game until the end of the Men's Varsity. This time (5:30-9:00pm) can be split up among students if desired.
5. Please remember to wear a mask!
Finally, please be patient with us as we try to improve concessions with service hours, square payment system, and a new Booster Club concessions team! Thank you!
Check back often as dates will be added as the sports calendar is updated throughout the school year. GO JAGS!!!
THANK YOU! Questions? Contact Scottie Hunsberger - [email protected]
|| Scottie Hunsberger