Carrboro HS Booster Club
The Booster Club is happy to bring back concessions to sports this year and we need volunteers to run the stand! Help your team earn money while having fun .....AND students can earn service learning hours while doing it! It is a WIN-WIN-WIN!
1. An adult (parent or coach) must sign up as the point person for the team of volunteers. They are responsible for finding the required number of volunteers for that game. Only the adult is allowed to handle the cash.
2. All instructions will be posted in the concession stand.
3. In order for students to receive Service Hours, they must have a LetServe account. Information regarding which "event" to use will be posted in the concession stand. In addition, the point person must notify Scottie Hunsberger ([email protected]) which students (first and last name) worked the game. Scottie will approve the hours of the students from that list.
4. Football games require about 3 hours - feel free to split up the time among students if you have enough to do so. Soccer and Field Hockey require about 2 hours. The times listed below include pre-game set-up as well as clean up after the game has ended.
5. Please remember to wear a mask!
Finally, please be patient with us as we try to improve concessions with service hours, square payment system, and a new Booster Club concessions team! Thank you!
Check back often as dates will be added as the sports calendar is updated throughout the school year. GO JAGS!!!
THANK YOU! Questions? Contact Scottie Hunsberger - [email protected]
|| Scottie Hunsberger