PCO Staff Appreciation
For 2019- refer to google doc and photos for more info.
Inside set up works well because it is convenient for teachers to be able to grab more food and drink throughout the day (inside better at US than at LS).
Set up in lounge, only needed 1 6' table. Used existing 3 round tables for food as well as the 6' table in the room. Hot dishes were on side with access to electrical outlets. Don't forget extension cords. Salads and sides were on 6' table. Desserts on a separate table and drinks on another. Picnic table outside was covered in tablecloth and flowers vs lugging out a big table and chairs. Worked well but might have been nice to offer one more table.
Quantities- define "case" of La Croix to be greater than 8 (which is what we received) or ask for more cases. They drank it all. We had leftover sparkling water. Sonia had a great idea for storing ice for drinks in the base of the PCO water dispenser. We had to make mini sandwiches on the fly- all were eaten quickly so ask for them again. All other quantities good.
The annual staff appreciation luncheon is a popular tradition and we need all of our great families to get involved. We need food, volunteers and shoppers- I bet there's a way you can get involved. :)
Thank you, Legume, for the dessert donation! Our staff is thrilled that Legume is part of our school community!
Things to remember:
- Nut free!
- Your dish should serve 10-12 people unless otherwise noted
- Drop off in staff lounge (lounge is across from the cafe). Items need to arrive by 9:30am.
- Bring labeled serving utensil and container! Please plan to claim your items within 1 week otherwise they will be donated or repurposed. Items will be in the staff lounge.
- If your item should be served chilled or heated, please provide the necessary items for that (extra ice, a crockpot...). Items will be out for a while and we want to avoid the teachers getting sick.
- Bring drinks in chilled as we don't have long enough to cool them down before the first eaters arrive.
- Please note any common allergens.