PCO Staff Appreciation
For 2019- refer to Google Doc.
Reevaluate inside vs outside set up. See Google Doc for pros and cons.
For 2018 we used 3- 6' tables and 1- 4' table inside plus 1- 6' table and 8 chairs outside. Drinks and dessert were on one table and the other food was arranged on the remaining tables.
Food and drink- quantity was good for food. Remember to ask for La Croix water for LS and add 1-2 more desserts. Fewer litres of sparkling if we get La Croix. Maybe buffer the food quantities in case of no shows (a problem this year!).
To go containers worked well. Don't forget e-day!
Volunteers are needed to make the lower school staff appreciation week great!
Thank you to 3 of our great ECS restaurant families, Point Brugges, Brassero Grill and Legume for providing food for our staff!
Luncheon Things to Remember:
- All contributions must be NUT FREE.
- Your contribution should serve 10-12 people unless otherwise noted.
- Drop off in office or staff lounge (preferred- upper level of school) by 9:30
- Bring labeled serving utensils and containers! You will need to make plans to retrieve your items within 1 week or items will be donated, repurposed.
- If your item should be served chilled or heated, please provide the necessary items for that (extra ice, a crockpot...). The food is out for a while and we don't want to get anyone sick.
- Please bring drinks chilled as there isn't enough time to get them cool for the first round of eaters.
- Please note any common allergens on the food you bring in.
Thank you for making the week great!