WELCOME BACK VOLUNTEERS!!
We're excited to be allowed back on campus as essential volunteers! Please consider sharing your time to volunteer as a Lunch/Recess Supervisor, Administrative or Library Volunteer.
1. GET YOUR VOLUNTEER CLEARANCE WITH DISTRICT & SCHOOL*
2. SIGN UP & UNDERSTAND YOUR DUTIES
- Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
3. SHOW UP & HAVE FUN
- Check in at the front office with your driver's license prior to your volunteer shift start time to print your sticker badge & go to your designated volunteer location
- Please remember we are here to help. Our teachers and staff are busy, so please respect they may not have time to chat.
- All volunteers are expected to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols while on campus, so wear your mask.
*Prior to signing up, you must complete the following three steps:
Review the HV Volunteer Orientation
Complete the HV Volunteer Application
Complete the NMUSD Raptor District Volunteer Application
*You must be fully Vaccinated & have a current TB Assessment/Skin Test (documentation required for uploading to District Raptor system).
For complete details, please visit the Harbor View Volunteer Information Page & the HVPFO Volunteer Duties and Responsibilities Page
Thank you for sharing your time with our Harbor View students, teachers, and staff!
We are Stronger Together!
Questions? Email [email protected]
|| Gina Klebanoff