IN-PERSON AT THEATRE 360
Auditions: June 1, 4:00-7:00
Callbacks: June 2, 4:00-7:00
- Spelling Bee: July 9, 10, 11
Things to Know:
- Auditions, rehearsals, and shows will all be in-person
- Shows to be performed at Theatre 360's studio.
- Rehearsals will be after camps (3pm) but not all cast will be called to every rehearsal.
- Students must be available for all show dates and the week before opening
What do we need to join?
You must be enrolled in 2 weeks of summer camp, prior to auditioning.
Prepare 1 song, either a 32-bar up-tempo or a 16 bar ballad of a Broadway showtune in the style of the show you are auditioning for. Please bring an accompaniment track, we'll have a speaker to play it from.
Payments and Fees and Other:
- There are no refunds or credits for camp after auditioning.
- If cast, $350 production fee to help pay royalties
- $20 script/score fee
- Provide your own shoes, makeup, and undergarments
- Donation of concessions for the shows