IN-PERSON AT THEATRE 360
Auditions: May 11, 4:30-7:30
Callbacks: May 31, 4:00-8:00
*If you cannot make callbacks, please let us know via email: [email protected]
Things to Know:
- Rehearsals will be Mon-Fri after school/camp
- Students must be available for all show dates and the week before opening
What do we need to join?
You must be signed up for 2-weeks of camp
Prepare 1 song, either a 32-bar up-tempo or a 16 bar ballad of a contemporary musical theatre song. Please do not choose a song from "Matilda."
Please prepare sheet music as we'll have an accompanist.
Payments and Fees and Other:
- There are no refunds or credits for camp after auditioning.
- If cast, there is a $350 production fee to help pay royalties
- $20 script/score fee
- Provide your own shoes, makeup, and undergarments
- Donation of concessions for the shows