Do you want to celebrate your student, recognize a teacher, promote a school-sponsored activity, congratulate a team/school group, or spread EBA cheer by painting our Spirit Rock? Here's how it works...
- Reservations must be made to paint the rock and are on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Reservations must be made by an adult.
- All reservations begin on a Saturday and expire the following Friday. You may paint the rock anytime during this 7 day reservation period.
- The cost of painting the rock is $20 which goes directly to the EBA Boosters. PAYMENT IS DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY before your reservation. If payment is not received by Friday, the reservation will be canceled and reopened. Cash or checks (made payable to EBA Boosters) should be placed in the ROCK BOX located in the front office or given to Amanda Dickens. You can also send money via Venmo (@Amanda-Dickens-3) or PayPal ([email protected]).
- Spirit Rock paintings must be in good taste! No profanity, obscenity, or derogatory language permitted.
- The Spirit Rock is a privilege and method of celebration with the students and staff of EBA. Respect and dignity in the use of language and any art/graphics is expected.
- The most popular paint to use is spray paint. You will probably need 2 cans for a good base coat (more if your base coat is white). Please note latex paint or paint that is rolled on will take several hours to dry, as opposed to spray paint, which dries in several minutes.
|| Amanda Dickens