Trot List - School and Last Year Volunteers
First off, we would like to thank all of last year's volunteers. Without you we could not have pulled off one of the highest producing race of the last few years! We had over 850 participants last year and we crushed our goals! Again, THANK YOU!
Can we thank you again this year? The Trot Off Your Turkey road race could not be successful without our 160+ volunteers. Please help us - and for many of you, help us again! The race is Saturday, November 24, as always the Saturday of Thanksgiving Weekend.
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN ENSURE WE HAVE ADEQUATE COVERAGE!
Generally job assignments available are:
- Setup (Friday, day before race, morning and afternoon slots - Adults, High School and Middle School Students)
- Registration (can run - Adults and Middle School Students)
- Alumni & Children's Raffles, Hall Monitors (can run - Middle School Students)
- Race Course & Crowd traffic directors (cannot run - Adults and High School Students)
- Kitchen (Adults cannot run - Middle School students can and cannot run)
- Parking (can run - Adults only)
- Clean Up (can run - Adults, High School and Middle School Students)
High School and Middle School Student Volunteers earn service hours.
When signing up - please be sure to sign in to the correct adult, high school student or middle school student slot so we can ensure we have adequate coverage for each area! THANK YOU!!
Please let me know how you and/or your child can help as soon as possible. As you can imagine with an event this size, it is so critical to know in advance that we have the proper coverage! PLEASE REPLY BY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! Thank you for your help making our 19th year our most successful!!!
Please contact Gus and Mark at [email protected] with any questions!
Co-Chairs 19th Annual Trot Off Your Turkey 5K/1.5M
|| Trot Off Your Turkey