Join us Oct 28th 6-8pm for the Cedar Wood Trunk-or-Treat and Book Fair event! We are so excited to be able to bring back a fall family event, but we need some donations and volunteers to make it happen. If you can help with a donation or are available to volunteer during the event, please sign up below. Here are the details:
Volunteers & Decorated car trunks needed
- Please no scary or bloody scenes
- Kids will get to vote on their favorite!! PRIZE for the winner!!
- You will need to make sure your trunk is staffed for the entire 2 hours
- If you have a pop-up canopy, please provide this for your car in case of rain
-Folding tables (we have several, but can always use more space to spread out)
- Lanterns/battery powered string lights (this is an outside event and extra lights will help to walk around safely)
- Important: Volunteers do need to be approved through the Everett School District click here to check your status or register!
The PTA will be collecting candy donations in front of the school Oct 25 & Oct 26 between 8:30am - 9:15am. Please do NOT drop off items at the office. If you need to make other arrangements for dropping off your donations or have further questions, please email Paula Smith [email protected]