Please sign-up for the Easter Sunday Mass you will be attending. Sign-ups are not needed for Holy Thursday, Good Friday, or Easter Vigil.
- Sign-up by family and indicate how many will be attending under quantity. This would include those you are able to safely sit with in the same pew (<-6 feet away).
- Please indicate if you are in need of seating for a person with a disability.
- You and/or your family will be assigned a pew based on this sign-up. An email will be sent on April 2nd with a seating guide to reference.
- We will fill church first and overflow seating will be available in the Chapel and Community Room. Slots will be added as needed.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early. We cannot guarantee your spot if you arrive later.
When You Arrive:
- In order to ensure social distancing the front church doors and side ramp will not be used for entry before Mass.
- Enter through the parish office doors on the corner of 8th & State (Door #1).
- Accessible parking for those who need it is available in the back parking lot off Walnut Street. Use Door #3 for access to the Marian Way. For those who do not need close parking, there is overflow in the Outagamie County parking lot and behind the school.
- Wear a mask and sanitize upon entry. Maintain social distancing.
- The pews will be numbered so you know which is yours. Reference the seating guide or check-in with a hospitality minister to help locate your spot.
- Relax, pray, and take in the glory of our Risen Savior!
If your plans change please call the parish office 920-739-5119 and speak with Nadine or send an email to [email protected]
|| St. Mary Parish