Idlewild Re:Creation and Creative Play
To provide safe space for contemplation and prayer, the Harlan Prayer Room is open on a limited basis.
• Register in advance for a 30-minute session in the Harlan Room (limit one (1) person or family unit per session).
• Please do not come if you are not feeling well.
• Enter through the Jones Building lobby door.
• Check in with the front desk in the Jones Building.
• A mask must always be worn on the Idlewild campus.
• Observe sacred distancing while on campus.
• The only restrooms available are in the Jones Building lobby (first floor).
• Please use wipes provided to sanitize any items in the room you used (pens, finger labyrinth, prayer beads). Please practice good hand hygiene after your time in the Harlan Prayer Room. Discard wipes in the trashcan at the entrance to the room.
• Exit through the 1928 doors (by the chapel).