Idlewild Re:Creation and Creative Play
To provide safe space for creative play, the gym is available on a limited basis. You may reserve special equipment when you register.
Equipment available to reserve: Balls, scooters, hula hoops, hippity hop, child-sized basketball goal.
• Register in advance for a 60-minute session in the back half of the gym (limit 1 family unit/10 people per session). Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please do not come if you are not feeling well.
• Enter through the Jones Building lobby door.
• Check in with the staff member in the gym (Jacob Pierce Director of Re:Creation & Creative Play or Shari Gross Coordinator of the Nurture Unit).
• A mask must always be worn in shared spaces (hallways, restrooms) on the Idlewild campus. Once you are behind the gym curtain, the mask can be removed.
• Observe sacred distancing while on campus.
• The only restrooms available are in the Jones Building lobby (first floor).
• Exit through the Jones Building lobby.