Soddy Daisy Marching Band
BBQ dinner being served in conjunction with the preview show on July 29th at SDHS Football Field.
- The dinner will be served at 6:00 pm in the stadium. The preview show will start at 7:00 pm.
- Local restaurant, Off The Farm, will have their food truck onsite and will serve pork BBQ, slaw, and potato salad. We will also serve dessert and drinks from the concession stand.
- The preview show is free. If you plan to enjoy the dinner, it is $10/plate. This is our first fundraiser of the year, and what better way to support the band than to eat great food!
- If you need tickets, Dawn Booker will be on the sidewalk near the new gym 5:30-6:15 Thursday, 7/22.
We need your help! This signup genius is for the following needs:
- Desserts – We are looking for cookies, brownies, candies, caramel corn…any sweet treats that you can easily put into baggies. Each volunteer will sign up to bring 2 dozen (24) individual baggies of treats. Treats will need to be dropped off at the band room on or before Thursday morning.
- Serving – We need a few folks to be in the concession stand to place drinks and desserts on the counter for pick-up. Thankfully, we will not be responsible for serving the BBQ!
- Clean-up – We need a few folks to pick up any trash from the stands and take the trash out to the bins at the stadium entrance.
- ALL work will stop for the preview show. Everyone will have a chance to watch the kids and enjoy the show.
If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Booker at 423-618-1101. Date: