Soddy Daisy Marching Band
We need chaperones for home games and away games / competitions.
Elicia has "Chaperone Task Lists" to let you know just what to do!
- Home game & during Trojan Marching Invitational (TMI): chaperones help supervise kids during game prep & while in the stands, pass out water, and meet other needs that arise.
- Away game & contests chaperones take roll on the bus and ride the bus. They help supervise the kids before and during the game.
- Contests: The exact time is unknown at present; it's typically an all day affair.
All Chaperone Volunteers MUST have completed the appropriate paperwork (Fingerprint, Volunteer Request, and Waiver Agreement) per Hamilton County policy. Fingerprints are now renewed every 3yrs, so if you've been fingerprinted within the last 2 you do not need to be re-fingerprinted.
Number of slots will vary depending on if we take a Full Band or Pep Band to the game.
- For away games, signup times are estimates, official Call Times will be announced within 24hrs of departure.
- For home games, parents should arrive at the students' call time
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!