Dear Somerset Superstar Parents,
Thanksgiving is coming! PTSA Staff Appreciation Committee will prepare traditional Soup & Salad luncheon for our teachers and staff on Tuesday November 20th, 2018.
Like always, we need all your help to make it a memorable event! Homemade soups and salads are encouraged, while those from stores are welcomed too (You can purchase a few containers of the same kind of soup and put them together in a crockpot).
There are some expectations for the Soup/Salad you bring in:
- Please bring soup or salad can serve 12-15 people.
- Thick soups are expected, please do not bring in thin soup which only serves as side for main dish, such as Chinese Egg Tomato Soup.
- Soup should be served in a crock pot and come in with a ladle. If you don’t have a crock pot, please note it in the comment so that we can prepare one for you.
- Download the Ingredients Form https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XWGVW9nANquGKJaLGq5hRdB3iVfXjudb/view, fill it out and bring it together with your dish on that day. (Print it in the size of half sheet)
- Please bring the food to school before 10:30AM on November 20th so we can have time to set them up. Please leave it on the table with sign of “Salad and Soup Luncheon” in the lobby.
- If you bring in your food with a container that you want it back, please put your name on it. Your container will be cleaned after the event and displayed on the PTSA office table for you to pick up.
Thank you very much for your help!
Nicole Li, Angela Qu
Staff Appreciation Committee