West Bloomfield Bands
Tag Day is Saturday September 29, 2018 at West Bloomfield Township Civic Center, 4550 Walnut Lake Road, during West Bloomfield's Hazardous Waste Event.
- Tag Day is when groups of students play their instruments and solicit donations. In addition to being an important fundraiser for us, it also helps connect us to our community by sharing our music with the public and raising awareness of our wonderful band program.
- Please be prepared to play as a group the WB fight song, 7 Nation Army, John Cena.
- Please bring some other popular music. You can download solo tunes from free music sites. We have had many requests for the U of M fight song.
- Bring your instrument and music. Bring a music stand if you need one.
- Please wear your Laker Pride camp t-shirt. If you don’t have one, wear any WB t-shirt or dark green shirt.
- We must have at least one parent/adult for each shift. The adult may want to bring a chair.
- Clean up your trash before you leave. We want to be allowed back next year.
- Arrive early, There is a lot of traffic and it may take as long as 30-40 minutes to arrive
- Park in the library parking lot. Please tell them that you are there with the West Bloomfield High School Marching Band.
- If the time slots are filled you are still welcome to come. More participants are encouraged. Please feel free to bring non-marching band kids.
Date: 09/29/2018 (Sat.) 8:30-2:00
Location: WB Twp Civic Center
8:30am - 2:00pm EDT
West Bloomfield Civic Center 4550 Walnut Lake Rd
|| Jennifer Gulati