Winter Wonderland 2018
Registration for Winter Wonderland event is now closed. Please contact [email protected] for any questions. The event is on Thursday, December 6th, 5:30-8pm.
Please see the vendor agreement below if you have signed up as a vendor:
HOLIDAY BAZAAR VENDOR AGREEMENT
SMITH ELEMENTARY WINTER WONDERLAND 2018
Hosted by Samantha Smith PTSA
23305 N.E. 14th St., Sammamish, WA 98074
Contact: Jeannette Illsley, [email protected]
Event Address: 23305 N.E. 14th St., Sammamish, WA 98074
Event Date & Time: Thursday, December 6th, 2018 from 5:30-8:00 pm
- There is no registration fee for this event.
- There is a limit of one vendor per business (i.e. One Mary Kay vendor).
- There will be no commission collected by Samantha Smith PTSA. Sales the day of the event will be the responsibility of each individual vendor.
- Each vendor will set-up on Thursday, Dec 6th, from 4:00 – 5:20 pm
- Vendors will be located in Smith’s Small Gymnasium (the Northern-most part of the school building).
- School lets out at 3:20 pm, so vendors will not be allowed in the Bus lane – until after all buses and crossing guards have left the area. (If you would like to unload your car there, please wait until after 3:50 pm). The bus lane is located between the school building and the fenced-in dirt soccer area at the entrance. Please pull up, and park next to the open-air basketball court.
- You are responsible for supplying your own display props, shelves, tablecloths, etc. that you may want to use. Please, no nails in the walls or mats.
- We will not be having any extra lights in the gym. The Gym lights will be adequate.
- Please be available to staff at your own table throughout the event.
- If the vendor is under-eighteen, he/she must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The price for products sold at this event is expected to be under $10. The primary customers will be the elementary school children. So please try to have products of various price ranges.
- It is recommended to have a variety of items for sale. We see a lot of baked goods and jewelry for sale, so it would be great to have variety so that the children can buy items for all members of their family.
- It is recommended that you price all your items in whole dollar increments to simplify the making of change and the carrying of money for younger students.
- Tax needs to be included within the listed price of your item. (Or, preferably, you may opt to not charge tax at all).
- Each vendor is responsible for their own money transactions. (Please bring dollars, etc. to make change). The Smith PTSA will not have a cashier on hand, in order to help with change.
- Due to fire codes, merchandise is not allowed to be displayed on the floor in front of or adjacent to your booth space, or to block a door. This will be strictly enforced.
- We will have 4’X4’ tables and chairs. Please provide your table quantity requirements when you register. We will try our best to accommodate it. If you are bringing your own table, please provide the size during registration.
5:30pm - 8:00pm PST
Smith Small Gym
|| Smith PTSA - Winter Wonderland Committee