HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Scroll to bottom of page.
2. Click on the box next to "Sign Up"
3. Click "Submit & Sign Up"
4. You will then be asked to select quantity and submit your name. Thank you!
WHO: We're serving the seniors in our community who don't have friends or family to gather with this holiday
WHO: You and a buddy! Some streets don't have a place to pull over, so having a buddy makes the delivery a little easier, but certainly not required. Please encourage your friends to join us!!
WHAT: We're delivering a homemade traditional Thanksgiving dinner made by the Senior Center to spread kindness and love.
WHEN: Wednesday November 24th between 9am-12pm is the pick up window. Delivery itself should take 30 minutes
WHERE: Pick up the meals & map on the back patio of the Pasadena Senior Center: 85 E Holly St, Pasadena, CA 91103
1. All 5 meals are usually within a street or two of each other in Pasadena and Altadena. You can make 5 deliveries in about 30 minutes. If you have time and want to sign up for more deliveries, feel free!
2. You'll be asked to set the meal on the front porch and knock on the door. The seniors are encouraged to not answer the door to keep safety in mind.
3. If you sign up and can't do it, please remove your name so we make sure there are no left over meals at the end of pick up time. Thank you!
4. Lastly, "Quantity" refers to how many sets of 5 you can deliver. ONLY MARK '2' IF YOU PLAN TO MAKE 10 DELIVERIES, 3 for 15 deliveries, etc...
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email [email protected] or call (626) 653-6036.
Can't wait to serve with you and bring some goodness and warmth to those in our community this holiday!