If you are a current head coach or assistant coach of an OHSAA sponsored school, you are eligible to join the Coaches Association. It is extremely important for you to be a member of the Coaches Association. Your membership benefits are:
- Your senior athletes can be recognized for Academic All-Ohio award
- You may nominate and vote for District Coach of the Year
- You may nominate and vote for District Team Sportsmanship Award
- You may select a member of your team to receive the Sportsmanship Award
- You may nominate and vote for State Coach of the Year & Assistant Coach of the Year
- You may nominate member coaches for the OHSAA S.E.I. Award
- You may nominate member coaches for the Service Award
- You are eligible to win any of these awards
Your membership fees provide funds for the above awards plus the Service Awards, website fees, and coaches hospitality at the State Tournament.
Please understand that if you are not a member of the Coaches Association, you and your athletes are not eligible for any of the above awards from the Coaches Association.
Membership Fees: Option to Pay Online
or- Make Checks Payable to OHSGAC (mail to: OHSGAC/ c/o Carol Eskay, 6281 Clover Pl., Hilliard Ohio 43026)
Membership is not final until payment is received
$20 per school if paid by January 1st..
$5 for each assistant coach.
$10 for a school with two or fewer gymnasts.
$30 After January 1st and $10 for each assistant coach.
(Note: one vote per person regardless of the number of teams coached, maximum 2 votes per school)
EACH COACH MUST HAVE THEIR OWN SIGN UP- IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR EACH COACH. THESE EMAILS WILL BE USED TO SOLICIT NOMINATIONS AND COLLECT SCHOLAR ATHLETE AND STATE COY/ASST. STATE COY VOTING.
************DEADLINE for membership is January 1st. ************
|| OHSGAC Gymnastics