It's time to get your foster baby spayed or neutered! READ BELOW FOR DETAILS.
- Must have at least first FVRCP vaccine
- Must weigh a full 2 pounds
- If this is a Nursing Mom, her babies must be 8wks old, and weigh at least 2lbs; AND must be weaned for a minimum of 1 week prior.
- Must be healthy enough to undergo anesthesia; ringworm, loose stools etc are ok if the animal is in good health otherwise. However, our Veterinarian may decide to rescheulde if deemed necessary. Use your best judgement when scheduling an animal for their surgery.
We will be having surgeries at our HPA! Facility at 2800 Antoine Dr #2854, Houston, TX 77092
Drop off will be on Monday or Thursday between 7:00AM-7:30AM.
Pick Up will be same day between 3:00PM-4:00PM
No overnight stays are allowed.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- NO FOOD OR WATER PAST 10PM THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY
- One cat per signup slot (ID, Name, Sex and questions unique to each cat) - DO NOT change the Quantity, leave at 1.
- Once you submit your request, you'll receive a confirmation email for each animal you sign up with the date, clinic you selected and surgery instructions.
- You'll receive a reminder email 2 days before surgery.
- Avoid no-shows or canceling at the last minute as we could have other's waiting for surgery.
- If you need to change the appointment you can do so 2 days in advance of the appointment through the tool or email us.
- Late drop offs may need to be rescheduled, so PLEASE BE ON TIME