Saint Bridget Youth Ministry
WE SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS WORK! THANK YOU.
We have a super fun lineup for the Youth Ministry this year and each night begins with a meal!
Here's the scoop each month
All meals start at 6pm (or come down whenever 5pm Mass is done)
1st Sunday of the month: Fun Meal (BBQ, Breakfast for Dinner, etc.)
2nd Sunday of the month: Pizza! (Jesus didn't have pizza, but if he had, he would have served it)
After Dinner, teens to go their respective Youth Groups (Middle or High School)
- Meal Captain & Assistant
- Captain will have all the answers and know where everything goes.
- Assistant will help get supplies from pantry and set tables
- Must be available at 5:15 pm to start with Setup and meal-prep.
- Will meet any food deliveries at the blacktop flag pole (i.e. pizza guy)
- Food Donors
- If going to Mass, drop your food off before Mass (otherwise due by 5:15)
- No nuts of any kind.
- Veggies should be washed, thanks!
- Hands-on-Helpers: Line Servers & Cleanup
You can always call Dan Harms at (619)957-1332 if you have questions, or contact the Meal Captain. Thanks!
|| Saint Bridget Church