Children's Ministry 2018-2019
Hello Children's Ministry,
We have loved seeing the Lord use the gift of LOG Jam for our children to know more about Jesus on our Wednesday nights! We pray it has been an encouragement to your child's faith walk! As we recently had some staffing change in our Children's ministry we are not only looking for help but NEEDING it in regard to LOG Jam and Sunday School! We want to always provide safety for our ministry, and in order to do so we must have 2 adults in our LOG Jam classroom at all times! Miss Stephanie has been a HUGE blessing and we can not thank her enough for helping serve in this way.
In order to continue with Wednesday night LOG Jam we are asking for your help! We need at least 1 parent available to be at LOG Jam for the dates listed below. In theory we are hoping if each family takes 1 night it should equal out to be once a month or even less. That still gives you time as parents to attend Wednesday adult classes/confirmation obligations on off weeks.
What would my role at volunteering for LOG Jam be?
- Ideally 1x a month.
- Help provide structure to the classroom by helping lead pre-determined activities. Lessons would be planned out for each evening!
- Help maintain order when needed in the classroom with help from other adults.
- Have fun and enjoy spending time with our children!
Where do you need Parent help on Sunday Mornings?
To help with Sunday click here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e49abaf2aa7f94-childrens
- We currently have NO permanent teacher for Sunday, 1st-2nd grade and are in need of 2 adults to help lead our class. We could take more adults and also be on a rotating schedule if that helps.
- Sunday School Attendance Coordinator: We need help with collecting attendance/offering on Sunday Mornings.
- Help collect/update communication (emails) from our parents for Children's Ministry. (2 week effort). Help us advertise BAND our new communication platform for Children's Ministry.
- Sunday School Infant Coordinator: We are hoping/dreaming to find (2) volunteers every week to help with Infant childcare during the Sunday School hour. (Potentially paid) This would free up some of our parents to in return teach for our ministries.
- Sunday School Curriculum Coordinator: help organize crafts/games and provide in classroom for the Sunday lessons.
We will take any help you can give us, even if it isn't listed in our signup genius! Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus for the sake of our children!!
Hannah Prindiville | [email protected]
LOG Jam Room
|| Lamb of God Lutheran Church