West Side Story-Spring Play 2019
West Side Story is almost here (April 5,6,7 & 12,13).
We are hoping each family can donate their time for at least one show and/or refreshments.
We will need people to:
1. VOLUNTEER for ticket sales, concessions, raffle
2. DONATE food/drink concession items.
Volunteers -- For each show we are in need of the following:
- TICKETS: (3 or 4) (only needed until 8 pm (Fri/Sat); 3 pm (Sun))
- CONCESSIONS: Set-up (Fri: 4, Sat/Sun: 3); Pre-show Snack Cart (1); Intermission (8); Cleanup (Fri/Sat: 3, Sun: 4)
- RAFFLE: 50/50 (2), (only needed pre-show & intermission)
Donations -- We are seeking of the following items:
- DESSERTS (Homemade or Bakery/Store Bought): Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies, Brownies, Coffee Cakes, Pastries/Danish, Dunkin' Donuts, pre-wrapped & labeled specialty (Nut-Free/Sugar-Free/Gluten Free, etc.)
- Snacks: POPCORN bags, Doritos, pretzels, chip assortments.
- Soda & Iced Tea (12 & 24 pks; or 2 @ 8-pack plastic bottles) - Iced Tea, Cola, Ginger Ale, Root Beer, Sprite/7Up, Diet Dr. Pepper &/or Cola, Diet Iced Tea
All food & drinks are sold for $2.00. All money raised from refreshment sales goes to the CPA to support Choir Scholarships.
Non-perishables can be dropped off in the Choir Room the week prior to the show - please be sure to label with your name and Into the Woods. If you would prefer to make a contribution toward the purchase of concession items you may put your money in a envelope labeled with your name & 'CONCESSIONS' into the gray CPA box outside of Mr. Walton's office before the first Friday show.
Created by: Choir Parents Association Franklin High School
|| Choir Parents Association Franklin High School