2019 Master Gardeners
Welcome 2019 class of Master Gardeners!
Potluck Dinner at 6pm. Presentation 7pm.
Tom Landis, retired forester, founding member of the Southern Oregon Monarch Advocates
Presentation: 'Milkweed and Monarchs: Using Native Plants to Create Monarch Stations'
Intern Master Gardeners RSVP and bring:
- Your appetite. You need not bring a potluck dish. Perennial MGs are cooking-up dinner!
- A guest, if you would like.
- An empty plate and utensils (to reduce waste).
We look forward to celebrating and welcoming you!
Perennial Master Gardeners RSVP and SIGN-UP to bring a dish:
- Choose the type of dish you plan to bring.
- Bring a dish that serves approximately 12, along with a serving utensil.
- Bring a 3 x 5 card listing the ingredients of your dish - so those with dietary restrictions can dine confidently.
- Come welcome the 2019 Master Gardener Interns
- Please bring your dish by 5:30pm.
- Also bring an empty plate and utensils for yourself (to reduce waste).
6:00pm - 8:00pm PDT
TaborSpace, 5441 SE Belmont Street, Portland
|| Multnomah Master Gardeners