Youth Group Gathering
Providing a meal for our Youth Group is a great way to show our kids how important they are to the church and to show we care.
We welcome participation by all of our parish families!
MEAL TIPS AND TRICKS
- The meal is served around 6:45 p.m.
- Simple food is all you need
- You will serve 20 - 30 people
- We will provide beverages
- You may prepare your meal at home and simply heat it in our ovens/stoves
- All dishes, silverware, cups, and napkins are provided
- Utensils and serving dishes are available for your use
- Walking tacos
- Mac & Cheese
- Sub sandwiches
- Make your own sandwich
- Salad bar
- Baked potato bar
- Sloppy Joe’s
- Hot dishes go a long way ;)
- Pizza is always good!
Veggies or Salads
- Fresh or cooked veggies
- Any salad will do
Use your imagination. If your kids eat it, these youth probably will too. Even if your kids won’t eat it, these kids probably will!
On a side note – Yes, there are kids with allergies. However, these are teens. They know what they can and can’t eat. You do not have to monitor or provide special meals. However, having a veggie or a salad with your meal helps provide another option for a kid who can’t eat the main course.
St. Nicholas Campus
|| Karen Johnson