KPHS and KMS Concession Volunteers
Welcome to the 2020 Marching Season! All profits generated from these stands are used to help keep YOUR fair share costs WAY DOWN for your band student!!
The concessions money helps fund the Kingwood Park and Kingwood Middle School band programs. Transportation to events, Drum Major camps, marching shows and scholarships are just a few examples of how the profits are used.
We CANNOT run a successful band program without our DEDICATED parents, extended family members and friends. THANK YOU!
All families are asked to contribute at least 4 concession stand shifts. If we don't have enough volunteers to properly man the concession stands, the district might decide to take away this privilege from us and give it to another organization. :( Our fair share fee will then go WAY UP...we don't want that, do we?!!
WHAT DO YOU DO IN CONCESSIONS?
- Show up on time (or a few minutes early)
- SET UP: Set up stands, food prep, wipe down counters, hang signs
- CASHIER: Swipe credit cards, take cash and yell out orders
- FOOD SERVICE: Make nachos, hot dogs and/or grab drinks and candy
- RUNNER: Run food from stand to stand (Turner only)
- CLOSING CREW: Pack up items and wipe down area, wheel them back to the pod (Turner only)
Please sign-up today to help fill the available time slots, help out the band AND help keep the costs down for all band families.
DON’T FORGET: You must wear a hat, mask and closed toed shoes. Don't dress fancy, because we get dirty, but most of all... remember to have FUN!!
Home North (next to entrance)
Home South (large stand past the elevator)
Visitor North (next to visitor entrance)
Visitor South (small stand directly across from Home South)
|| Kingwood Park Band Concessions