Dear WLBL Parent,
HERE WE GO!
The WLBL 2020 Skills & Drills Clinics are starting on November 7th.
Below you will find the options for your athletes.
We will be taking several new precautions due to Covid concerns and guidelines set forth by the Virginia governor.
Please Read All:
1. Please Choose up to one(1) time slot for each week. Attendance is voluntary, not required to hold your spot for the season. Middle School players interested in travel must attend at least one session.
2. Please show between 5 - 10 minutes prior to your selected time slot.
3. The clinics will take roughly 55 minutes once your athlete inside the facility.
4. There will be a separate drop off(entrance) and pick up(exit) spot at this years evaluation. A map will be provided.
5. Please DO NOT bring a basketball.
6. Please bring a water bottle that has their initials on it. It will need to stay with them at all times.
7. NOTE, All jackets, sweatpants, sweatshirts or any garments that the athlete will not be wearing for the clinic will need to stay outside the facility with a parent/guardian.
We appreciate your patience and support while we work with your athlete.
Any Questions or Concerns, please contact WLBL President, Randy James, [email protected] .
Kenneth W. Culbert Elementary School
38180 W Colonial Hwy, Hamilton, VA 20158