Pack 1 has organized fundraising bake sale on March 21 and 22, 2019 to raise money for Pack activities. On this day, students and parents will be visiting the LP and UP campuses for the student-led conferences, making this a great time to capture our visitors' stomachs with cookies and other goodies!
All scouts are required to help support this by signing up for a one hour slot in this upcoming bake sale!
Bake sales are a great experience for our scouts to practice their financial and marketing skills. All participating scouts will receive a patch to put on their red vests.
When: Thursday and Friday, March 21st and 22nd, 2019
Where: LP/UP Campus (Repulse Bay) outside CAN
How: Please read the following carefully for instructions:
- Scouts can sign up individually for one or more time slots (each time slot is one hour). ALL SCOUTS MUST PARTICIPATE.
- An adult needs to stay with the scout to supervise them.
- Boys should be in their full Cub Scout uniform.
- We will organize the table-setup, money box, cash float and paper napkins.
- At day's end, please hand over the day's proceeds to Lillian Yang (Treasurer) to deposit.
Items for Sale - Here's what to sell and how:
- Suitable items for sale are home baked goods (cookies, brownies, cupcakes, bars). Other items that prove popular are popcorn, fruit, lemonade. Bought goods ok (if necessary) but home baked preferred.
- ABSOLUTELY NO NUT INGREDIENTS
- Pre-package items in sets of two cookies per bag or one brownie/bar.
- Mark HK$10-20 each packet (depending on the size of the item).
- Consider bringing baskets to do roaming sales or for display on the table.
- Lemonade may also be sold, recommend HK$10 a cup. Plan on providing lemonade ingredients, your own water supply in large bottles, cups to distribute.
LP/UP Campus (Repulse Bay)
|| Cub Scouts Pack 1 Hong Kong