Scouts, get ready for S'more Cub Scout Fun at the January Pack Meeting!! PLUS Optional Family Camp Over!
At the Pack meeting on Friday, January 25, 2019, Pack 1 scouts are invited to experience fun in a campfire program full of songs, skits, bbq food and great memories as well as optional family campout.
When: 5:00 - 7:30 pm, Friday, January 25, 2019 Plus OPTIONAL family campover Friday night through Saturday morning 9:30 am, which includes cooking your own delicious camp breakfast or organize breakfast camp cooking by Den on your own with your Den Leader (if desired or bring instant oatmeal, trail meal, noodles, etc. as hot water is on site)!
Where: Tam Tam Scouts Center (TTSC) - down the road from the Tai Tam field/middle school guard house in Tai Tam
Who: Cub Scouts and accompanying parents
Transportation: No parking available at TTSC. Take public transportation or park at your own risk by middle / high school
What to Bring:
- Sign up below to bring your share of supplies for the Pack - please try to sign up for more than one item
- Refillable Water bottle
- Mess kit (non-disposable, environmentally friendly plate, and cutlery)
- Water Bottle
- Hands-free light (Headlamps recommended)
Option to Camp over:
- Sign up if you will tent camp over at TTSC after the Campfire
- Items needed: Your own tent, sleeping mat and sleeping bag as well as items for cooking breakfast. 1 scout + at least 1 adult per tent. Siblings welcome, bring the whole family for some local camping fun.
Please note the following:
- Everybody will cook their own foil stew Friday night on the campfire - don't be fooled by the name, it's actually delicious!
- We will have S'MORES (lots and lots of them!)
- Webelos I will do flag ceremony
- Each den should come prepared with a campfire song and / skit
- Garry will bring his GUITAR!!!
- Volunteers with fire lighting experience to get the fire pits for bbq's going! Please sign up below.
5:00pm - 7:30pm HKT
Tai Tam Scout Center
|| Cub Scouts Pack 1 Hong Kong