Hello PVPGSL Families!
Welcome to the PVPGSL Volunteer Snack Shack sign up. We have tried to make working the snack shack an enjoyable experience :) But like most things there are some guidelines.
* Each family is responsible for working 1 shift per registered player and submitting a $100.00 deposit check. The check will not be cashed unless you do not work a shift.
* Please arrive a few minutes before your shift begins, and make sure to sign in, as you want to get credit for your shifts.
* Please make sure your hair is pulled back.
* Children, under age 14, cannot be in the snack bar while you work, including infants in carriers.
* If you find you can't work your shift please come back to this site and cancel your sign up then sign up for another shift. If it is within 12 hours please email me so I can make sure your shift is covered.
* As we have already found out there may be times that shifts need to be canceled. If that is the case it is your responsibility to come back to the sign up and reschedule your shift. If you are having a hard time finding a shift don't worry, There will be more shifts added during the season for make up games, playoffs and tournaments. Any shifts worked including Field Maintanence count as your Sanck shack commitment.
Both the PVPGSL and the Snack Shack are solely based on volunteers. It takes all of us to make this league successful.
Thank you in advance for your support and I look forward to seeing all of you at the field.