Coffee and Donuts
Thank you for volunteering to help with our Coffee and Donuts Ministry! Your hospitality is greatly appreciated and helps build our community of faith.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT: St. Gabriel is committed to providing a safe environment for all members of our faith community, especially children and vulnerable adults. In accordance with the Diocese of Charlotte requirements, all parish volunteers must complete several compliance items. Please visit https://www.stgabrielchurch.org/144 for instructions to complete forms on-line or hard copy. In addition, volunteers must take Protecting God’s Children. Instructions for taking this class on-line are available at the website noted above. Please make sure you have completed and submitted all paperwork as well as the Protecting God’s Children class before signing up to serve. If you do not have access to a computer and/or printer, visit the church office (Ministry Center, 3rd floor) during business hours for a printed packet.
SERVING COFFEE AND DONUTS
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled Mass time.
- You may attend Mass. Leave after Communion.
- Set up involves arranging tables, cutting donuts and placing on trays, pouring juice and preparing coffee. A Volunteer Coordinator will be on site to supervise each Sunday. Please introduce yourself and check with him/her for instructions.
- Fellowship Hall doors are to remain CLOSED until after the final blessing.
- Clean up involves trash pick-up, helping prepare for the next Mass, and cleaning/storing supplies (after 10:45 am Mass).
- Detailed set up and clean up instructions are in the Fellowship Hall kitchen.
- We recommend 4 volunteers for each Mass.