Oshkosh Half Marathon
Volunteers will go to a designated water stop location along the course. There will be a vehicle following the end of the event to confirm when it is ok to leave your area.
Volunteers will be e-mailed about one week out from the race with final details & map.
This opportunity involves tasks such as:
- Helping direct participants along the course
- Having an eye out for traffic or other safety hazards
- Setting up the water stop tables
- Filling up cups of water
- Having an eye out for participant well-being
- Taking down the tables and piling the supplies together after the event
|| Run Away Events