Saint Charles Athletics
WE ARE SORRY
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
A FEW SPOTS MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE
CONTACT JOHN GROGAN AT [email protected]
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS GOING INTO
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, AND 8th GRADE
LOCATION: St. Charles, Hartland Gym
July 24-26, 2018
RISING 4th and 5th Graders - SESSION 1: 9:00 am to 10:30 am
RISING 6th, 7th, & 8th Graders - SESSION 2: 10:30 am to Noon
- Our camp emphasizes fundamental basketball skills.
- Passing, shooting, ball handling, and footwork.
- Development of proper form and technique is stressed.
- Camp Coaches are our very own Mike Serath and Bri Alexander
Mike Serath: Coach Serath received a BS in Education from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. He is an accomplished basketball coach and holds a Wisconsin Teaching License in the areas of Physical Education, Health Education, Adaptive Physical Education and Coaching. He has significant experience in the School districts of Arrowhead, Kettle Moraine and Sussex Hamilton.
Bri Alexander: Coach Alexander is a former Saint Charles and Arrowhead Standout Player. She is an accomplished athlete and Ironman Triathlete.
1. Complete the registration form on this website.
2. Camp fee is $75, payable online with a credit card.
3. Questions? Contact John Grogan @ (414) 704-6998 or [email protected]
|| Crusader Athletics