Skilled Build Sign Up
THANK YOU for being interested in volunteering an Our Space Community re-Builder. WE canmnot begin to thank you enough for signing up!
WE REALLY NEED SKILLED VOLUNTEERS TO FINISH UP! SUNDAY, MONDAY & TUESDAY (Our last scheduled build day)
- Skilled means you have some level of experience with power tools and can build a deck or small structure, and you are over the age of 18.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE INDIVIDUALLY PRE-REGISTERED ON THIS SITE (Do not sign up multiple people under one name) For the safety of all re-builders, we will be following a strict COVID Safety Procedure.
Due to COVID Restrictions, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP AS A SKILLED VOLUNTEER unless you have basic construction experience. PLEASE BRING YOUR IMPACT DRIVER AND DRILL WITH YOU!
- The scheduled build dates are August 19 – 25. We will be working through the weekend. We are working 12 hour days and will be scheduling 2 daily shifts accordingly. It is helpful if folks can help the full day when possible to keep momentum.
- Volunteer Needs: There will be supervisors from Play By Design to guide us through this build. This is a big undertaking.
- We are looking for 30 – 40 skilled people per day. (Skilled means that you have basic construction experience and knowledge and you are able to comfortably use power tools)
- We will be working in a fenced area under tents with on site amenities. Lunch & Dinner will be provided along with snacks. All volunteers will be assigned a personal Water Bottle and Personal Mask. Volunteers must wears masks at all times and adhereto physical distancing.
- Due to COVID Measures, all support & labor MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED ON THIS SITE. Thanks to the generous support of Stanley Black & Decker, we will have all basic tools onsite . When needed, skilled volunteers will need to supply their own clearly marked personal tools. There will be buckets available to hold your tools when not in use. ALL VOLUNTEERS SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN IMPACT DRIVER AND 3/8th DRILL
|| Jennifer O'Brien