Miss Stokes' SEP sign up
Hello! I am SO excited that we get to meet IN PERSON for our last SEP conference! This conference is so important, as it is our last one and we will be doing walking report cards. This will be an opportunity for you to see your student complete reading, writing and math tasks independently. It is also a great opportunity for you to see what your child is doing really well in and what they might need to work a little harder on as we move towards the end of the year. Please read the following instructions carefully before signing up for a time slot:
- There will be 4 students allowed in the classroom at one time for walking report cards. Due to COVID guidelines, ONE PARENT IS ALLOWED TO ACCOMPANY THEIR CHILD AND SIBLINGS CANNOT COME.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times.
- If you arrive earlier or later than your allotted time and there are already 4 students in the classroom, you will need to wait in the hall until you are asked to come in.
- This is NOT a formal sit down conference. Report cards will be handed out after the tasks in class are completed.
- If your health (high risk, quarantined, etc) prohibits you from coming to walking report cards, I will have Zoom time slots available at the end of the night.
Thank you so much and I am so excited for you to visit our classroom! :)
|| Morgan Stokes