Help us pack 400 to-go meals for the homeless in Atlanta through our parternship with Trinity Table. We are asking for families to sign up to pack 10 (or more!) meals and then drop them off at the church on SATURDAY, APRIL 17 between 10A.M. to 12P.M. You can also drop off week of April 12th during office hours (10A.M. to 4P.M.).
If the timing is a problem, just contact Dawn Odum ([email protected]) or Jennifer Wyant ([email protected]), and we will work something out!
We also need eight people max to help deliver meals on Sunday, April 18.
What we need in each lunch:
- Double grocery bag
- 1 small bottle of water or juice box
- 2 canned meals or meats with Pop top lids
- 1 cup of fruit
- 2 packages of snacks: like peanut butter/cheese crackers, granola type bars, or chips
- 1 dessert: like small package cookies
- Include napkin, 2 fork/spoon
- If you would like to, you can also include a card/pictures that says Jesus loves you!
|| Birmingham UMC