The 2019 Plymouth Goodfellows Paper Sale is taking place Saturday, December 7th, 2019!
If you would like to volunteer, sign up for your time and location below. Please put any friends and family members who are joining you in the comment box when signing up.
1. On the day of the event, arrive at the Plymouth Chamber of Commerce (850 W. Ann Arbor Trail) back entrance, 15 minutes before your shift. Check in with Julie Johnston. You will sign in and pick up your collection canister, papers, volunteer badge and Santa Hat (if you don't bring your own).
2. Dress Warmly!!! You will be outside for at least one hour. Please make sure your volunteer badge is visible.
3. We encourage you to smile! You are representing the Plymouth Goodfellows, and it is important to be friendly, kind, and courteous at all times, whether people choose to donate or not.
4. No smoking or drinking of alcohol. You can have hot chocolate, tea, coffee, or other non-alcoholic beverages.
5. If people make eye contact, offer a greeting. Ex: "Good morning. Would you like to make a donation to the Plymouth Goodfellows?" Sincerely thank the person for their contribution and offer a paper with a smile.
6. Be visible, but please do not block entrances. Stand off to the side of the door.
7. Middle school aged students and young children need to be accompanied by an adult (parent chaperones do not need to sign up).
Questions? Call 734.262.3199 or email Plymouth Goodfellows at [email protected] (make sure to put "Paper Sale" in the subject line)
We appreciate your help!!
|| Plymouth Goodfellows